Termopares para altas temperaturas
Temperature stable thermocouple, resistant against abrasion, corrosion and oxidation.
THERMOTEC® high temperature thermocouples are available in two versions for temperatures up to 1100°C and 1400°C.
Both versions are provided with a PROTEC® protection tube, which is highly resistant against chemical attacks and erosion and guarantees a long life under difficult process conditions.
THERMOTEC® high temperature thermocouples for temperatures up to 1400°C consist of the PROTEC® protection tube with aluminium or grey cast iron connection heads and one or two NiCr-Ni or PtRh-Pt thermocouples.
Special designs with other dimensions or other material according to customers requirements are avaiable on request.
- Max. flue gas temperature
- 1400 °C
- PROTEC (Protection tube)
aluminium & grey cast iron (connection head)
- NiCr-Ni / PtRh-Pt
- Immersion depth
- 500 - 2000mm
- Diameter Protection tube
- 20 mm or 25mm
- Process temperature measurement
- Temperature stability up to 1400°C
- Highly resistant against abrasion, corrosion and oxidation
- Excellent thermal conductivity of protection tube
- Excellent thermo-shock resistance
- Protection tube gastight and robust