Fast and energy efficient O2 / H2O measurement for drying processes
AQUATEC® 1000 measures O2 and H2O for accelerated and energy efficient drying processes.
Drying a product is an energy intensive part of its production, irrespective of whether for instance gypsum, tobacco leaves or other products are being dried. Fast and reliable measurements during the drying progress reduces the drying time considerably and enables optimization of energy usage.
Because of its InSitu measurement procedure, AQUATEC® 1000 analyzer is superior to systems with extractive measurement in terms of speed.
ENOTEC's sensors have been proven through worldwide countless applications.
- Insertion depth of probe
- up to 615 mm
- O2 / H2O ranges
0 - 25 % O2
(others on request)
0 - 100 % H2O
- Measurement accuracy
- ± 0.2 % of measured value
- Reaction time
(process flow velocity > 10m/sec.)
- Ambient temperature
-40 °C to 80 °C (probe)
-20 °C to 55 °C (electronic unit)
- HART, FIELDBUS, RS485, MODBUS RTU, RS232, ENOTEC REMOTE
- IP code
IP66 (electronic unit)
- Gypsum production
- Tobacco drying
- Identifying leaks in boiler tubes
- Other drying processes
- Gas tight sensor construction
- Sensor life expectancy on display
- Low-maintenance design
- Overview of the calibration history
- InSitu measurement in real-time
- High-precision measurement
All analyzers. Unlimited possibilities.